Current Job Vacancies in Woking, Surrey:
Site Services / Maintenance Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time Site Services / Maintenance Manager based in Knaphill, Woking.
You will be responsible for overseeing maintenance efforts across the organisation. You will oversee a range of custodial and maintenance activities, as well as resolve problems as they arise. You will also be responsible for supporting the onsite requirements such as heating, plumbing, mechanical & electrical systems. You would need to exercise initiative with any internal or external building repairs and where possible be able to complete the task. You should also be able to demonstrate great DIY skills.
The ideal candidate will be presentable, a good communicator and above all, a great people person.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop site maintenance procedures and schedules
- Carry out regular inspections of heating, plumbing, mechanical & electrical systems
- Plan and supervise all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and oversee maintenance team
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Keep up to date with current health & safety regulations and guidelines
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies
- Coordinate maintenance staff to ensure property, buildings and grounds are well kept
- Identify areas for improvement and assign staff to take care of issues
- Ensure implementation of planned maintenance tasks
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues
- Produce plans for continuing development of maintenance team
- Contact and schedule external services and resources as needed
- Perform administrative tasks as required, including working within company budgets
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Proven experience as site/property/maintenance manager or another practical managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations in commercial property
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of heating, plumbing, carpentry, mechanical & electrical systems
- Working knowledge of commercial building facilities, machinery and equipment
- Ability to monitor and report on activity
- Excellent communication, IT and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and management abilities
Other information regarding the role:
- This is a full-time role with out of hours on-call support.
- Your standard working hours are 8.00 am – 4.30 pm, 5 days a week with flexibility.
- You will be entitled to 28 days per year holiday including bank holidays.
- You will be based on the Estate Site.
- The position includes health insurance cover.
- Salary competitive based on experience.
To apply for this job, please email your CV to email@example.com Ref:LANEST-SM