Current Job Vacancies in Knaphill, Woking, Surrey:
Would you like to work for a company where hard work is recognised & rewarded and your own personal development is encouraged in a supportive environment? then this could be the role for you!
HandyMan / HandyWoman
This is a great opportunity for someone to build on their career where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated!
What will you be doing as a Handyman / HandyWoman?
- Conducting basic plumbing tasks such as fixing leaks, unclogging drains, and installing new fixtures.
- Undertaking basic electrical work such as changing light bulbs, fixing sockets and switches, and installing electrical appliances.
- Performing 1st and 2nd fix joinery tasks such as fitting doors, windows, and skirting boards.
- Carrying out general maintenance tasks such as repairing broken furniture, fixing locks, and maintaining outdoor spaces.
- Undertaking basic painting and decorating tasks.
- Carrying out regular site inspections, fire alarm testing and being the first point of contact for all maintenance enquiries (externally and internally).
- Providing exceptional customer service to engage, communicate and inspire others.
- Awareness of Health and Safety processes at the development.
- Building strong working relationships with tenants, guests, and external contractors.
- Resolving maintenance issues with the ability to carry out a variety of maintenance-related tasks.
- Creating a positive, clean, and safe environment for tenants, guests, and the team.
- Participate in ongoing training in Health & Safety.
What do you need?
- Experience within a similar role
- A strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A high level of attention to detail
If you would like to apply for the role of HandyMan / HandyWoman for this company and are eligible for work in the UK, please apply by sending your CV.
To apply for this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref:LANEST-HM